ASP Developer – 6 Months Contract
Job Description | San Mateo, California or Sydney, Australia
Do you have the balance of user focus and programming skills to manage and maintain a great user interface? Have you got talent and enthusiasm for the MSFT .Net stack – especially ASP applications? Do you have a wide variety of experience deploying sites that are functional across all the major browser platforms? Come and work with a great team building a high level of quality into a distributed real-time software product serving sites across the globe 24 hours a day we are looking for talented ASP developers.
We are in urgent need of an ASP contractor to help us maintain and upgrade our current application infrastructure to a more modern and robust framework.
You’ll be working closely with product managers, operations and the backend software engineers building the user interface that our customers want.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- 4 – 6 yrs of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid ability in writing testable software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience working for a commercial software company.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Web interface testing with Selenium or Whatir
- 1 – 2 yrs ASP classic development experience
- 3 – 4 yrs ASP.net and C# particularly in REST and Security
- Web development using one of the various Java-based technologies such as JSPs, RichFaces, GWT or similar
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PHP development
- Agile/Scrum development
- JasperReports or similar Reporting or BI tool integration
- Experience working within a project management/ task management system like Rally or Jira.
- Mobile application development on IOS and/or Android.
We encourage you to send your resume to hr@buildingIQ.com.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in either the USA or Australia.
Keywords: ASP, ASP.Net, .NET, AJAX, jQuery, TDD, Selenium, Applications, Performance Testing, SQL, Agile, Scrum, HTML5, Jaspersoft, Highcharts.