Director, Global Integration Services | USA
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry leading energy optimization technology? Then BuildingIQ is where you need to be. Not only do we help companies reduce their impact on their environment, but we improve their bottom line by immediately lowering operating expenses for minimal capital investment. We are achieving this through the commercialization of innovative building optimization science developed in the Australian National Laboratories.
With successful implementations of our technology platform across the globe, we are rapidly growing within the US market. As a result, we are urgently seeking energetic entrepreneurial and technically astute business professionals who will help us sell, deploy and operate our current building energy optimization technology platform within the United States, and also help us develop and deliver the next generation of solutions to the commercial building real estate market globally.
This is a solid management opportunity with a fast paced and fast growing entrepreneurial company. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding client accounts from sales through deployment of the BuildingIQ technology platform in the field, ensuring an on schedule and seamless deployment while managing both internal and third party resources. The successful candidate will combine their technical aptitude, practical project management, operational experience and rock solid interpersonal skills to deliver out of the gate value to clients that are unmatched in the building energy management industry.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, bring your initiative and professionalism to a company evolving the building automation industry where you can make your own mark on an exciting new venture!
JOB LOCATION: San Mateo, CA is preferred; Secaucus, NJ is secondary. Or work virtually from Minneapolis, MN.
- Lead the team responsible for the implementation of the BuildingIQ technology platform within client facilities. This team evaluates the building and associated BMS and metering system setup, configures and deploys hardware and software for local installation and remotely configures and commissions the BuildingIQ technology platform.
- Management of client expectations and communications during project to install the BuildingIQ technology platform
- Manage and coordinate all deployment schedules and reporting to ensure on schedule completion as well as consistent and accurate status reporting
- Manage staffing and third party costs to ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective delivery
- Responsible for continuous improvement of system deployment processes and procedures
- Establishes partnerships for delivery of local hardware and building communications infrastructure support
- Provide strategic thought leadership to clients and to internal product and sales teams. Champion and clearly communicate the needs of the client during the implementation phase.
- Effectively manage Implementation team to achieve goals: recruit, retain and inspire a high performance team. In addition, manage team to effectively meet the needs clients by balancing resource availability against other client engagement needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- 8 – 12 years Implementation Services and Project Management experience, preferably in the Enterprise Software, or Building Services industry
- Building Systems Integration and/or Building Operations experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field or equivalent industry experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, history of leading and managing a remote technical staff
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment
- US citizen or current resident with a valid US work visa.
- Experience with both start-ups and large organizations
- Creative, energetic and self-driven
- Knowledge of the clean energy/efficiency space a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation and benefits will be based on experience and skills.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply to email@example.com! Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates you satisfy all required skills and experience.