Project Co-ordinator – Buildingsense | Sydney, Australia
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry leading Building Automation System? Then Buildingsense Pty Ltd is where you need to be.
With successful implementations of our technology platform across the globe, we are rapidly growing within the Global market. As a result, we are urgently seeking energetic entrepreneurial and technically astute business professional who will help us deploy and operate our current building technology platforms around the world, and also help us develop and deliver the next generation of solutions to the commercial building real estate market globally.
This is a Projects Co-ordinator opportunity with a fast paced and fast growing entrepreneurial company within NSW. The successful candidate will be responsible for Project Management, Delivery & Commissioning Systems for some of our largest customers & Third Party partners in Australia; from successful deployment of the Integrated Buildingsense- SAUTER & the BuildingIQ 5i platform to delivering proper client management and coordination through the implementation and ongoing operation of the technology. The successful candidate will combine their technical aptitude; practical building operations experience and rock solid interpersonal skills to deliver sustained solutions that are unmatched in the building energy management industry, to clients.
Reporting to the NSW Operations Leader, bring your initiative and professionalism to a company evolving the building automation industry where you can make your own mark on an exciting new venture!
- Management of Contracting personnel NSW to effectively deliver all projects on time and within budget. Position owns all directive aspects of Project/Program management including project timelines, budgets, contract margins by project.
- Hands on experience in the field, driving and project managing complex BMS and Mechanical-electrical implementations
- Familiarity with SAUTER BMS OR EQUIVALENT and related equipment a plus
- Oversee customer onboarding/coordinate internal meetings to overcome obstacles toward completion
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in a related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic)
- Restricted electrical license is a plus
- Working knowledge of contracting procedures and commercial realities.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, BMS and associated plant and building equipment
- Good exposure to the NSW region’s contractors and consultants
- Account, Program & Project Reviews: Regularly communicate with portfolio of customers and partners to maintain and increase engagement
- Identify, scope and upsell opportunities to deliver incremental value to clients
- Create and coordinate project documentation as needed i.e. user guides, test plans, presentations, process docs, etc.
- Coordinate/facilitate customer and partner meetings
- Day-to-Day Communications: Handle requests, customer issues
- Management of client expectations and communications during installation of the Integrated Buildingsense & BuildingIQ 5i platform
- Discovery and documentation of client building infrastructure
- Building Management System (BMS) and Network analysis and configuration
- Remote configuration and connectivity of BuildingIQ Commissioning & Fine tuning Platform
- Support the continuous process improvement efforts within Buildingsense and BuildingIQ
- Manage customer deployment escalations and negotiate resolutions
- Define and optimize Buildingsense and BuildingIQ customer lifecycle processes and procedures during deployment including mapping the customer journey and identifying opportunities for improvement
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- 2-5+ years of Project engineering, Operations and/or Building Operations experience
- 2-5+ years of Field Deployment and Building Controls Installation
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering/business field or equivalent industry experience, advanced degree a plus
- Strong project and program management experience working with third parties, Partners and internal resources to achieve program deadlines and deliverables.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, being able to lead and manage technical staff
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization
- Willingness to travel 25% – 50%
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and creative environment
- Must be AU citizen or resident or have valid work visa.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Access
- Project management tools – Microsoft project, Smartsheets, etc…
- General computer networking
- BACnet and/or OPC communication protocol
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation and benefits will be based on experience and skills.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates you satisfy all required skills and experience.
Keywords: engineering, controls, BMS, energy engineer, energy
BUILDINGSENSE AUSTRALIA caters to delivering high quality turnkey solutions in Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Aged Care Facility, Education, Hotels, Cultural establishment, Life Sciences, Public Buildings, K-12 Schools and Data Centres. Buildingsense Australia is an entity owned by BuildingIQ Inc. and its primary focus is to provide 100% satisfaction and Great Service to Customers in Australia. The current operations are delivered through the Perth and Sydney office. Buildingsense Australia acts as a primary distributor of SAUTER Control International.
OUR OFFERINGS ARE
- SAUTER BACnet Integrated Building Management Systems and Energy Management System
- SAUTER BACnet Room Automation System and Solutions for Room Climate and lighting shading
- Solution for Pharmaceutical, Clean Rooms, Life sciences and Healthcare • Solutions for Green Buildings
- GAMI – Modular AHU and FCU with Fitted Controls
- BuildingIQ – Predictive Energy Optimization
- PETTINAROLI – PICCV Valve assembly • Services and Support
For more information, please visit www.buildingsense.com.au
BuildingIQ (ASX: BIQ) provides technology-enabled services to help building owners and operators worldwide save energy, increase operational efficiency, and improve tenant comfort. Through its 5i cloud-based platform, BuildingIQ delivers on the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) to help visualize, analyze, control, and optimize energy usage within a single facility, campus or portfolio of buildings. More than 100M square feet of global building space is currently being serviced by BuildingIQ to reduce operating costs.