Technical Sales Manager, NSW – Buildingsense operations
Job Description | Location – Sydney, Australia
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry leading Building Automation System? Then Buildingsense Australia Pty Ltd is where you need to be.
With successful implementations of our technology platform across the globe, we are rapidly growing within the Global market. As a result, we are urgently seeking energetic entrepreneurial and technically astute business professionals who will help us deploy and operate our current building technology platforms around the world, and also help us develop and deliver the next generation of solutions to the commercial building real estate market globally.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, bring your initiative and professionalism to a company evolving the building automation industry where you can make your own mark on an exciting new venture!
- Responsible for estimation and sales of Buildingsense and BuildingIQ technologies in the BMCS Controls & Optimization Space.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customer accounts across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
- Monitor existing and upcoming projects with contractors and ensure bidding to these projects and follow through to achieve orders.
- Maintain strong relationships with Mechanical and Electrical consultants to market and specify SAUTER BMS system
- Hands-on driving and project managing complex BMS and Mechanical-electrical implementations
- Actively seek new business opportunities
- Monitor and maximize sales volume and distribution to meet and exceed annual targets
- Maintain good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Responsible for Solution Design ensuring the most viable, effective solution is offered to meet customer’s requirements
- Provide assistance to Operations function, in particular the fulfilment of existing technical and design responses
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Buildingsense and BuildingIQ’s products, services and methodologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering would be preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in fields of HVAC and related technologies
- Project management, Energy Engineering/Operations and/or Building Operations experience
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of HVAC controls, Building Management Systems
- Good exposure to the NSW region’s contractors and consultants
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, MS or related
- Must be self-motivated, with an ability to work in an independent environment
- Willingness to work and adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
- Willingness to participate in the development of new ideas and concepts
- Must be an Australian citizen or resident with a valid work visa.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Access
- Project management tools – Microsoft project, Smartsheets, etc…
- General computer networking
- BACnet and/or OPC communication protocols
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
You will receive an attractive compensation package.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates your fit with all required skills and experience.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or current resident with a valid Australian work visa.
Keywords: HVAC, BMS, Building Management Systems, BMS Controls, Optimization
BUILDINGSENSE AUSTRALIA caters to delivering high quality turnkey solutions in Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Aged Care Facility, Education, Hotels, Cultural establishment, Life Sciences, Public Buildings, K-12 Schools and Data Centres. Buildingsense Australia is an entity owned by BuildingIQ Inc. and its primary focus is to provide 100% satisfaction and Great Service to Customers in Australia. The current operations are delivered through the Perth and Sydney office. Buildingsense Australia acts as a primary distributor of SAUTER Control International.
OUR OFFERINGS ARE
- SAUTER BACnet Integrated Building Management Systems and Energy Management System
- SAUTER BACnet Room Automation System and Solutions for Room Climate and lighting shading
- Solution for Pharmaceutical, Clean Rooms, Life sciences and Healthcare • Solutions for Green Buildings
- GAMI – Modular AHU and FCU with Fitted Controls
- BuildingIQ – Predictive Energy Optimization
- PETTINAROLI – PICCV Valve assembly • Services and Support
For more information, please visit www.buildingsense.com.au
BuildingIQ (ASX: BIQ) provides technology-enabled services to help building owners and operators worldwide save energy, increase operational efficiency, and improve tenant comfort. Through its 5i cloud-based platform, BuildingIQ delivers on the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) to help visualize, analyze, control, and optimize energy usage within a single facility, campus or portfolio of buildings. More than 100M square feet of global building space is currently being serviced. To learn more about BuildingIQ, please visit: www.buildingIQ.com