Technical Sales Manager, NSW
Job Description | Location – Sydney, Australia
BuildingIQ, a world leader at the intersection of energy efficiency, big data and the smart grid, is looking for an outstanding Technical Sales Manager to support the Australian VP of Sales. As a Technical Sales Manager you will acquire and build key technical relationships in the NSW/ACT market to help BuildingIQ achieve its mission: to redefine the way energy is managed in the commercial building industry. This role is located in the BuildingIQ Sydney office.
- Responsible for estimation and sales of BuildingIQ technologies in the BMCS Controls & Optimization Space.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customer accounts across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
- Monitor existing and upcoming projects with contractors and ensure bidding to these projects and follow through to achieve orders.
- Maintain strong relationships with Mechanical and Electrical consultants to market and specify BuildingIQ products and systems
- Actively seek new business opportunities
- Monitor and maximize sales volume and distribution to meet and exceed annual targets
- Maintain good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Responsible for Solution Design ensuring the most viable, effective solution is offered to meet customer’s requirements
- Provide assistance to Operations function, in particular the fulfillment of existing technical and design responses
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of BuildingIQ’s products, services and methodologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering would be preferred
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in fields of HVAC and related technologies
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of HVAC controls, Building Management Systems
- Good exposure to the NSW region’s contractors and consultants
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, MS or related
- Must be self-motivated, with an ability to work in an independent environment
- Willingness to work and adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
- Willingness to participate in the development of new ideas and concepts
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
You will receive an attractive compensation package.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates your fit with all required skills and experience.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or current resident with a valid Australian work visa.