For a full list of recent company announcements visit: Investor News
Results and Market Updates
- February 24, 2017 – Investor Briefing Call – Recording (MP4) | Appendix 4E (PDF) | Investor Presentation (PDF) | FY16 Announcement
- January 30, 2017 – Investor Briefing Call – Recording (MP4)| Market Update & Appendix 4C (PDF)
- October 30, 2016 – Investor Briefing Call – Recording (MP4)| Market Update & Appendix 4C (PDF)
- June 30, 2106 – Appendix 4C (PDF), Appendix 4D (PDF)
- March 31, 2016 – Appendix 4C (PDF)
- December 31, 2016 – Appendix 4C (PDF)
|February 24, 2017||FY2016 Annual results|
|April 28, 2017||Q12017 Market Update|
|May 16, 2017||Annual General Meeting|
|August 25, 2017||FY2017 Interim results|
|October 27, 2017||Q32017 Market Update|
*NOTE: Dates may be subject to change
- BuildingIQ’s Corporate Governance Charter.
- BuildingIQ’s Corporate Governance Statement.
- BuildingIQ’s 2015 Prospectus
For general inquiries about your shareholding, changing your address, or obtaining a copy of the current or historic annual reports, please contact the BuidlingIQ’s share registry:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited.
Yarra Falls, 452 Johnston Street,
Abbotsford, Victoria 3067
+61 3 9415 4000 or toll-free 1300 787 272
If you are a resident outside Australia and want to invest in BuildingIQ, shares can generally only be purchased through an ASX registered broker. However, you can also contact your local broker to see if they have a relationship with an ASX registered broker.
The current share price can be found on the ASX website.
For more specific inquiries, please contact: