[fullwidth backgroundcolor=”” backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”top left” backgroundattachment=”scroll” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” paddingTop=”20px” paddingBottom=”20px”]
Building & Portfolio — “Boiler room to board room”. One consolidated, standardized view —regardless of legacy systems— offers a quick snapshot of performance.
No Black Boxes — Engage the operator and allow interaction with advanced algorithms.
Predictive AND Retrospective — See into the future and what the Optimization will try and achieve, review history with transparent M&V.
The Other ‘S’ In SaaS — Customer Service is paramount at BuildingIQ and underpins our delivery and our development. Through training and tools we enable the next generation of service for our customers.
Virtual Energy Managers — Experienced personnel monitoring and optimizing your building’s performance 24/7. Expert optimization engineers observe building performance and trends to determine opportunities to save energy and/or uncover energy drains. Learn more about our Managed Services offering.
Unlimited Hardware Capacity — Utilize the latest cloud infrastructure, our hardware scales with our customers. With just a few clicks of a button we can provision all the servers we need to ensure a fast and reliable experience for our customers.
Automatic Software Upgrades — To all users with each release.
Highest Level of Security — We use security measures comparable to those used by financial institutions.
Below is a sample of the new BuildingIQ “Portfolio” dashboard. Below the illustration you can see the corresponding reference by matching the numbers.
- Individual buildings with new notifications change color and style to direct the user’s attention to those properties that require attention.
- Name of the current group of buildings within the portfolio that is being displayed.
- Three different categories can be used by the user to view recent performance.
- In this illustration the Savings performance category is displayed. The savings results are shown in terms of percentage of energy saved for the last 7 calendar days and compared to baseline. It can also show savings in terms of percentage of dollars saved.
- Three different views from which to choose to see group results within the current category: Tile View: This one shown above; Table View: more detailed data (not shown); Graph view: a graph that can display results from multiple buildings at the same time (not shown).
- Summary showing the aggregate savings results of the group of buildings currently selected.
- Individual building savings results.
- Average savings for the last 7 calendar days.
- Breakdown of daily savings performance for the last 7 calendar days.
- Notifications are generated and shown when issues or events occur that require user attention.
- Notifications have 3 separate levels: Info (green); Warning (orange); Critical (red)
DRIQ is a unique approach to commercial building Demand Response (DR) that allows building managers to satisfy event objectives while maintaining occupant comfort. It provides building owners with information about the costs and benefits of meeting DR energy reduction targets, while also ensuring that tenant comfort commitments are met.
To meet the dual objectives of DR targets and comfort, Optimized Demand Response models DR events in addition to building thermal behavior and occupant comfort. This higher level of sophistication in the optimization framework is offered as an extra module to the core platform.
Measurement & Verification (M&V)
M&V is a module within the platform used to accurately measure the savings obtained from the software. To assess BuildingIQ’s effectiveness and determine its value, it is critical customers be able to measure savings. This requires processes and methods that are clear, transparent and robust. The M&V module gives customers a tool to accurately measure and visualize the resulting savings.
M&V uses processes that are well documented and consistent with the industry-standard International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol or IPMVP. To identify savings attributable to the application, evaluators or project stakeholders compare baseline conditions to actual conditions—the past to the present. Results are presented in real-time using online dashboards and reports. The M&V module is included within the standard offering.
Product Sheet: Measurement & Verification Module
The GamePlan module provides a preview of what the optimization system is going to do over the course of the next 24 hours. The information is specific to how the optimization will be done for a particular building. The objective of the GamePlan is to make customers more comfortable allowing BuildingIQ to control their building and to enable them to communicate effectively with other interested or affected parties. The GamePlan is included within the standard offering.
BuildingIQ provides a portal for remote building managers to view and operate a portfolio of buildings. This capability is especially important given the number of building engineers currently facing retirement. Using the application, a single engineer can remotely dial into his buildings, and if necessary, make changes to a geographically separated portfolio of properties. Portfolio Management is included within the standard offering.