Mech-Elec and Controls Electrician – Buildingsense Australia | Sydney, Australia
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry leading Building Automation System? Then Buildingsense Pty Ltd is where you need to be.
This is a Mech-Electrical and Controls installation role for an Electrician in a fast paced and fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The successful candidate will be responsible for Mechelec and Controls Installation, as well as site coordination with Mech contractors and suppliers. The role will require multiple installations at any one time.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, bring your initiative and professionalism to a company evolving the building automation industry where you can make your own mark on an exciting new venture!
- Installation of Mechelec and BMS controls, point to point testing, generating Test reports and pre-commissioning.
- Capable of managing a team of electricians and apprentices.
- Oversee customer onboarding/coordinate internal meetings to overcome obstacles toward project completion
- Expert knowledge of contracting procedures and commercial realties.
- Create and coordinate project documentation as needed i.e. user guides, test plans, presentations, process docs, etc.
- Handle day-to-day requests, customer issues.
- Manage client expectations and communications during installation & Commissioning.
- Discovery and documentation of client building infrastructure.
- Able to manage multiple mechelec sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- 4-5 years’ Experience in Mechelec and Controls installation and 2 years as a Leading Hand preferred.
- A Grade NSW Electrical license and required Tickets.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization
- Willingness to travel 10 – 25%
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and creative environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in Australia with either citizenship or permanent residency.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- General computer networking
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation and benefits will be based on experience and skills.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org! Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates you satisfy all required skills and experience.
Keywords: Mechelec, Controls Installation, Electricians
BUILDINGSENSE AUSTRALIA caters to delivering high quality turnkey solutions in Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Aged Care Facility, Education, Hotels, Cultural establishment, Life Sciences, Public Buildings, K-12 Schools and Data Centres. BuildingSense Australia is an entity owned by BuildingIQ Inc. and its primary focus is to provide 100% satisfaction and Great Service to Customers in Australia. The current operations are delivered through the Perth and Sydney office. BuildingSense Australia acts as a primary distributor of SAUTER Control International.
OUR OFFERINGS ARE
- SAUTER BACnet Integrated Building Management Systems and Energy Management System
- SAUTER BACnet Room Automation System and Solutions for Room Climate and lighting shading
- Solution for Pharmaceutical, Clean Rooms, Life sciences and Healthcare • Solutions for Green Buildings
- GAMI – Modular AHU and FCU with Fitted Controls
- BuildingIQ – Predictive Energy Optimization
- PETTINAROLI – PICCV Valve assembly • Services and Support
For more information, please visit www.buildingsense.com.au
BuildingIQ (ASX: BIQ) provides technology-enabled services to help building owners and operators worldwide save energy, increase operational efficiency, and improve tenant comfort. Through its 5i cloud-based platform, BuildingIQ delivers on the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) to help visualize, analyze, control, and optimize energy usage within a single facility, campus or portfolio of buildings. More than 100M square feet of global building space is currently being serviced. To learn more about BuildingIQ, please visit: www.buildingIQ.com